This is a 25g bag of Burnt Copper Orange Titanium sparking pigment pearl.
Pigment are used by HOK, PPG, Sherwin-Williams, or Dupont in their automotive paints & finishes.
Add a perfect effect to your:
- Custom Paint (Cars,Truck,Hotrods,Harley,Imports,Racecars...)
- Power Coatings (can use in 800' degree fahrenheit temperature)
- Plasti Dip
- Air Brushing
- Art Paintings
- Model Cars, Boats, Planes
- House Appliances
- If it can be painted you can use these pearls!!!!!
- Don't waste loads of $$$$ on special effect paint when you can get the effect for less than $20.....
Depending on your desired effect, the bag of pearl will make 2-4 quarts of clear coat for that Burnt Copper Orange Titanium sparkle. It will mix with any clear on the market today & last for years.. Don't paint without this stuff.....
Mix & Painting Tips: After your base coat is applied and scuffing it. Mix 1-1.5 table spoon of pearl per quart. The pearl goes a long ways but if you want more you might need reducer. Always spray a test run before shooting over your base. Spray the pearl/clear using a 50% overlay spray & at the correct clear coat manufacturer's spraying temps. Always wait for the correct flash time between each coat. Spray 1-2 coats of pearl/clear & 2-4 coats of normal clear over the pearl will protect the pearl as well. A lightly buff in the end will bring out your shine in your clear.
Flakes: 25 grams per Gal
Pearls 50 grams per Gal
Chameleon Pearl: 75 grams per Gal